Monday, December 04, 2006

Still Doin' It

Quite what's going on, be it global warming or an automotive response, but I'm still barefoot and it's now December the 4th!!

What is going on? Back in October I had a really cold day and though my barefoot days were numbered. But then it got a bit mild and the threat eased. November came and still no shoes. But December? Surly not. Yet here I am.

The mornings can sometimes be a little chilly, and wet pavement is a little uncomfortable, but otherwise the days are fine. Granted, my walk into work is only 7 minutes, which does helps, but on Saturday I walked all round Portswood for about 3 hours and was fine (it also breifly thundered and poured down which was nice to walk through).

Will I make my Birthday (17th? - walk barefoot into my 25th year), or Christmas? Exciting...

, , ,

No comments: